Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Colorado Rug & Fiber Quild Hook-in

Macaela and I drove to Denver for the Colorado Rug & Fiber Guild Hook-in.  It was a long drive, but we had a lot fun.  Macaela is a good navigator.  I didn't know that she could read maps.





 Here we are with the hand dyed wools.

Here is a table displaying our Halloween Night Hooked Rug and Needle punch.
 Some more wool.
More wool.  I just love wool.  It is so soft and fun to work with.

Tonia won a ribbon for her bench.  I think she should bring her bench to my house.  I have a lighthouse room that it would go in.  She does great work.

I thought this pin was way cute, it was made out of wool.

I loved this.  The Gals from the New Mexico Guild made this.  It is a box, turned into a carrier.  Way cute.

Yes, I loved this too!  It is a carrier made out of an ice cream bucket.  These gals are super creative.

We had a lot of fun in Denver and it was nice meeting Cathy and Cheryl.  Wouldn't it be nice if I had a picture, but alas, I didn't think of that then.  Future tip for myself.  Take more pictures.

1 comment:

  1. What creative hooked items. There were so many neat things! Your wools are beautiful. Love the Halloween rug!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete