Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Colorado Rug & Fiber Guild 2012

May 2012
We went to the Colorado Rug & Fiber Guild. It was a lot of fun and there were a lot of beautiful rugs. So many talented women. I forgot to take pictures of my tables of wool. But I did take pictures of the Colorado Rug and Fiber Guild's - Education Fund Rug Raffle. I bought the patterns and I can't wait to make them. The pictures are below. You find more information in the June/July 2012 ATHA Newsletter, Issue #195.



Cute Pumpkins!

A nice fluffy snowman.


Sorry I can't turn this around.

I am going to have to learn to turn it around.

My Father Christmas placed third place in the Seasonal category at the Colorado Rug & Fiber Guild.
If you want to see more pictures from the rug show go to:  http://coatha.com/the-denver-hook-in.html.  Thanks to the Colorado Board for putting on such a great Hook In.  Hope to see you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment