Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Quilt Show in Kuna Idaho

I was invited to take my wool to the Kuna Quilt Show in Idaho.  We were there for 2 days. What a beautiful area.  

Macaela took this picture on the way to Kuna. This are looked so peaceful.
We saw a castle on the way to the show, so we had to stop and take a picture.  I didn't know that there was a castle in Kuna.


We had a lot of fun and there were a lot of great vendors.  The were a lot quilts and they were beautiful.  Here are some pictures of my booth.

Wooly 4 Ewe wool and Whimsy Street Patterns Pin Cushions.

Halloween Night Rug in the background and me.
  
Mom came to help me.
 
Wool by the quarter yard and pieces in the baskets.

Macaela came to help.

We had so much fun, that we are going to go back next year!  Can't wait to see ya'll next year.  If you would like to see pictures or learn more about the Idaho Piece Makers Quilt Guild go to:
http://www.idahopiecemakers.com/index.html.

1 comment:

  1. You and your mom look more like u could be sisters, drooling over all of your wool I'm a newbie to your blog and don't see a link to your shop could u post it or message me plz would love to see your wool and patters! I tried your etsy link but is not working
    Thank u Jen

    ReplyDelete