Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quilt Fest at South Towne Expo and Colorado Rug and Fiber Quild

I am very excited!  This week, starting on Thursday, I will have a booth at the Quilt Fest.  Well, I am excited and nervous.  I have never done this, so I don't know what to expect.  I hope everyone likes the wool that I am brining.  My Mom, sister Vicki, and Aunt Marsha are going to help me with my booth, because I am going to be in Denver for the Colorado Rug and Fiber Quild on Saturday.   I will post pictures when I get back.  So I better get some patterns drawn.  See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    Have a great time. I wish I could have gone. You'll do great with all your yummy wools. Be safe.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time in Denver - wish I was going - can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete